Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its only been a few minutes, and trust me, I understand the need for change (and I hate change), but I'm not feeling the new design at all. I love the banner, and cheers to those 2 bikes that got up there, but the feel of the new layout feels "sterile", for lack of a better term. I'm looking to get "genuine" feedback from the core members here. Is it just me and my hate for change, or is it going to be good for us?

All the cool info that you got immediately got under someones avatar was cool to see and seems to be gone. I know I'm nitpicking, but curious to see what everyone else thinks.

·
Administrator
265 Posts
Can y'all do me a huge favor?

Can you post any feedback, questions, etc., in our Community Feedback thread instead of starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) to the platform that are largely fuel by member feedback. By keeping all of the information in one thread we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to help avoid confusion, but we absolutely want to hear all feedback, both good and bad. We just need to keep it all together.

- Cricket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.