Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few more people to ride with. Right now we have about 7-10 people riding everything from sport bikes to cruisers. We go out during the week at night and on the weekends. Looking for a few more people cause everyones schedules are so hectic its hard to put everyone in the same place at the same time. We are all from the Bergen County area about 10 mins from the GWB and Rockland County, NY. Let me know if anyones interested in getting together.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I can ever figure out what's wrong with my bike and fix it I would love to meet up. I know I will have no one to ride with.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would download a better manual and just take the clutch cover off and see whats going on with it. Its not that difficult to take apart but it is always easier with a good manual. Where in Jersey are you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Clutch cover is off, clutch plates look ok and so do the springs as does that metal cylinder piece that goes in the middle. I have yet to take the basket out which I may do tonight since the heat broke a little bit finally. I have an official Honda service manual too, it is pretty decent. I'm located in Central Jersey in Hamilton near Princeton/Trenton

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know its a little late in the season but i'd like to get some riding in with the group. I'm in Lincoln Park. Can only get out tues-thurs though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts