Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday North Korea had a grand parade showing off their missiles. The following day they had another grand event, a grand failure. At least the parade was nice.

Maybe they should do Team America II and have the cockroach comeback. Like father like son.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Was just saying the other day how he is more Team America puppet (like his old man) than seems possible.
Scary times though with the orange-one actually giving that arse-clown oxygen. Who knows what he will do, he's just pissed in Putins face with out warning, who knows what China is going to do, and we all thought the preppers were batshit...

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You would think China and Russia would be worried about North Korea as well. Back in the 50's, they asked for assistance in nuclear weapons and were told no. Jump forward and they are progressing. While they might be allies today, will that be the case tomorrow?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Im more worried about The Donald in regard to China and Russia. North Korea is just another thing to worry about now that he is talking free and easy about pressing red buttons whenever he feels like it.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Im more worried about The Donald in regard to China and Russia. North Korea is just another thing to worry about now that he is talking free and easy about pressing red buttons whenever he feels like it.
First of all N. Korea is in China's pocket... don't look for them to bail any of this last insolence out. Russia will sit back and watch... "The enemies of my enemies are my allies". We are on our own with this crazy SOB and from the last press releases that I've heard, things will either come to a head or disappear.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
First of all N. Korea is in China's pocket... don't look for them to bail any of this last insolence out. Russia will sit back and watch... "The enemies of my enemies are my allies". We are on our own with this crazy SOB and from the last press releases that I've heard, things will either come to a head or disappear.
It seems China wont back N Korea with a first strike, and now according to BBC reporters out there , that China are massing forces on the N Korean Border, probably hoping for a retaliation from the USA , China then could walk into N Korea and take it , couldn't see any nation in the world objecting and anyone caring either

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
It seems China wont back N Korea with a first strike, and now according to BBC reporters out there , that China are massing forces on the N Korean Border, probably hoping for a retaliation from the USA , China then could walk into N Korea and take it , couldn't see any nation in the world objecting and anyone caring either
Yep... Thus the statement "In China's pocket" don't see them pointing missiles their way. There will be no retaliation because there will be no strike. We are number 1 customer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts