Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
BOOTH, lol, you're a funny phocker! You bust me up with those "this thread is this that or the other thing" pics! :clap:

Um, soon2b, not sure what to make of that either. I have too short an attention span to read something that long. Matter of fact, I don't read more than about three sentences of my own rambling posts most of the time.

('crack' goes another Miller Lite)

Edit: yeah, I drink canned beer and live in Iowa, er, Nebraksa (again - no thanks to that WOMAN I trusted with my heart, grrr!). Anyhoo, on the canned beer thingy, you got a problem with that?

:hmm:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
yeah all I see if the smiley also

Chain nothing wrong with canned beer (although I don't drink beer). a couple years ago back in college a friend would always buy Pabst Blue Ribbon because it is so damn cheap and then one time during a summer we had a party and another friend from high school who went to UMass Amherst was like how cna you drink PBRs out of a can. we were both like what are you talking about they only come in cans. So a few months later when we went up to visit he bought some PBR bottles and I still say he had it planned and had them made. Cheap beer isn't suppose to come in bottles, its cans only. Stick with the cans you ain't in europe.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain said:
BOOTH, lol, you're a funny phocker! You bust me up with those "this thread is this that or the other thing" pics! :clap:

Um, soon2b, not sure what to make of that either. I have too short an attention span to read something that long. Matter of fact, I don't read more than about three sentences of my own rambling posts most of the time.

('crack' goes another Miller Lite)

Edit: yeah, I drink canned beer and live in Iowa, er, Nebraksa (again - no thanks to that WOMAN I trusted with my heart, grrr!). Anyhoo, on the canned beer thingy, you got a problem with that?

:hmm:
Dude yuck :confused:

Go find some Dos Equis Lager (the green bottle) and buy some limes and do it right :thumb:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Well....hmmmm....yeerrrr..... :huh:

Also concerned by everyone elses incestant (sic) need to find out who the guy was. If it was true I wouldn't want to know and would want him to keep his anonimity.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Sounds like a total BS story to me. And don't listen to booth - NEVER drink a beer that is stored in a green bottle! Can you say s-k-u-n-k? :D Haven't met a green bottled beer yet that I like.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Bacchus said:
Sounds like a total BS story to me. And don't listen to booth - NEVER drink a beer that is stored in a green bottle! Can you say s-k-u-n-k? :D Haven't met a green bottled beer yet that I like.
You haven't tried Dos Equis Lager with a lime either tallman. :idunno:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
booth23 said:
Dude yuck :confused:

Go find some Dos Equis Lager (the green bottle) and buy some limes and do it right :thumb:
I'm all over that beer, good stuff :thumb: (if you scan the memory banks Mr. Booth, you'll recall we had this conversation a long time ago - and I agreed with ya :cool: ). Anyway, if it's simply a case of pounding "lawnmower beer" while I'm reloading or zero'ing my scope at the neighbors I don't like, well, Miller Lite is dandy.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Dear Penthouse...Your not going te believe what happened to me...
so print it out and send it in, see if you can get it published that would be hilarious. serves the guy right for 2 reason, if it is real he's gotta be humiliated more and if its not real he's gotta be humiliated for making it up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts