Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One writer recently described conditions in Gaza:
' ... Israel nails shut the coffin that is Gaza under a siege that has lasted nearly three years, steadily intensifying so that malnutrition rates rival those of sub-Saharan Africa, sewage runs raw in the streets and pollutes the ocean, homes are still being bulldozed to super-add collective punishment upon collective punishment; men, women and children are still being sniped at and killed; children are deafened by continuing sonic booms, the vast majority of them suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome, and many of that majority have no ambition other than becoming "martyrs" ...'
And it's a whole lot worse now.
How can anyone inflict such a lack of mercy on an entire people? The question can only be answered when we understand that Zionist extremists really do believe they are God's Chosen People and that therefore the Palestinians are little more than cattle.
The Israel Prime Minister and terrorist, Menachem Begin, described the Palestinians in a speech to the Israeli parliament as 'beasts walking on two legs'. Another Prime Minister and terrorist, Yitzhak Shamir, told Jewish settlers in 1988 that the Palestinians 'would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls.'

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know, I was going to respond quite loud to your response, but after re-reading it I can tell you indeed need to read up on the subject before I say anything more to you about it.
idiot

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
A loosely banded group of terrorists destroyed a couple buildings and killed a few thousand in a nation of hundreds of millions. Our response was to invade two countries, one of which had nothing whatsoever to do with the initial attack, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims. And you think the Israelis overreact.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you choose to help finance and harbor the terrorists you yourself can justifiably be named and treated as the enemy combatant yourself. A few thousand fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters who have never done anything to any of those responsible were brutally murdered and you expected our response to be what exactly? We asked the Taliban to turn over those responsible. They refused and turned their noses up at us as they gleefully danced in the streets singing praise and burning flags at the carnage and death of innocents. They are lucky they got off so easy and STILL have not faced the full power and might of the US military.

·
Registered
197 Posts
A loosely banded group of terrorists destroyed a couple buildings and killed a few thousand in a nation of hundreds of millions. Our response was to invade two countries, one of which had nothing whatsoever to do with the initial attack, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims. And you think the Israelis overreact.
you seriously did not just say that Sadam and his moronic followers were inocent. where have you been the last 10 years

The more time goes by the less INOCENT MUSLIMS are to be found. No I am not saying they are all bad people. But WTF kind of a big red flag going up isnt there. Look all over the world. people are F'd in the head.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
you seriously did not just say that Sadam and his moronic followers were inocent. where have you been the last 10 years

The more time goes by the less INOCENT MUSLIMS are to be found. No I am not saying they are all bad people. But WTF kind of a big red flag going up isnt there. Look all over the world. people are F'd in the head.
I said that Saddam Hussein and his followers had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks in the United States, since he and they didn't. Moreover, I will go further to say that hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks in the US. Nonetheless, he and they all perished on our response to said terrorist attacks. Thousands of Afghanis died in our response. Because a loosely organized non-state entity killed fewer Americans than died on the nation's highways that month.

You who defend this conduct would condemn the Israelis?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I said that Saddam Hussein and his followers had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks in the United States, since he and they didn't. Moreover, I will go further to say that hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks in the US. Nonetheless, he and they all perished on our response to said terrorist attacks. Thousands of Afghanis died in our response. Because a loosely organized non-state entity killed fewer Americans than died on the nation's highways that month.

1) We did not invade Iraq because of the 9/11 attacks... Iraq was in violation of several UN resolutions and had every opportunity to correct these violations. Get it straight!

I served my two tours and you shouldn't believe everything you hear on CNN... I was there!

·
Registered
197 Posts

I supose you are one of those who listend to the Dems and believe we wnt in for oil to huh? where the freek is my extra oil. I have been there twice myself and I still dont see any extra oil coming my way.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
First and foremost, to the Veterans, thank you for your service.

We invaded Iraq because of faulty intelligence suggesting the presence of chemical and nuclear weapons. If we invaded every country that ever violated a UN resolution we'd be a permanent armed camp forever carrying out invasions. However, the administration did attempt to implicate the Iraqis in the 911 attacks during its run-up to the war.

And yes, I do think we went in for the oil. Several facts suggest this. Hussein was a bad guy and I'm glad he's dead, but there are plenty of bad guys. However, the oil fields were secured before anything else, including huge stockpiles of Iraqi weapons (thus giving birth to a long-lasting insurgency). Moreover, the war was initiated by a Texas oilman and his cronies. Sorry, that is just how I see it. I don't think I can be easily gainsaid unless you can telepathically connect with the leaders of the previous administration and glean their motivations directly from their minds.

·
Registered
197 Posts

We invaded Iraq because of faulty intelligence suggesting the presence of chemical and nuclear weapons. If we invaded every country that ever violated a UN resolution we'd be a permanent armed camp forever carrying out invasions. However, the administration did attempt to implicate the Iraqis in the 911 attacks during its run-up to the war.

And yes, I do think we went in for the oil. Several facts suggest this. Hussein was a bad guy and I'm glad he's dead, but there are plenty of bad guys. However, the oil fields were secured before anything else, including huge stockpiles of Iraqi weapons (thus giving birth to a long-lasting insurgency). Moreover, the war was initiated by a Texas oilman and his cronies. Sorry, that is just how I see it. I don't think I can be easily gainsaid unless you can telepathically connect with the leaders of the previous administration and glean their motivations directly from their minds.
Just so you know from my experience the oil fields were secured because they were blowing them up. They as in the insurgents and the at the time Iraqi government. thus causing a huge environmental and public safety issue. But I dont remember seeing anything about that in the news. That is fact from being their. Not something I learned on the completely biast news that wanted you to believe we were doing bad not good. Again I will say WHERE IS MY OIL. If that is what I went over there for where is it.:rant: What we did in Iraq needed to be done. No matter the reason we went in. Sadam needed to be stopped. I think if more of the country would stand up to defend itself (like the US would) they gould get their **** together themselves. They need to be going to neutral ground to get the invaluable training we are giving them and get us out of there. Yes we did a good thing but we have gone as far as we can. That is my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

you need to be deployed you monkey!!! so you can see what its like!!! :rant:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

We invaded Iraq because ......

steingar, we invaded iraq because the man (bush at the time) said so, and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
true true

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

We invaded Iraq because ......

steingar, we invaded iraq because the man (bush at the time) said so, and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:
NO IT ISN'T! DON'T YOU MONKEYS KNOW WHAT YOU FOUGHT FOR! WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY, NOT A DICTATORSHIP! YOU GUYS HELPED OVERTHROW ONE OF THOSE REMEMBER?

That is how one carries out a rant.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i never should have answered this post, im done, if not i will blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i honestly didnt think anyone would respond to my post...
im glad they did.
to the ones who say they have nothing more to say without exploding...
is not this a safe environment to openly express ANY side of ANY view?

i challenge you to expand MY thoughts and beliefs, if for no one else, please.

i enjoy debate. any side can be right as well as wrong. i just like to hear the opinions of ANY others. most of all one that have fought and sacrificed for my ability to do exactly what i am now doing.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts