Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @admin

For the last 2 days I can’t see my “notifications” when I click on “Your Notifications”. I have “4” right now, but when I click on it it redirects to my user profile.

Please help. Using iPhone 7plus, latest operating iOS

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Hi Ian, have the same problem, Try switching between the Classic and Full Page , I was able to read the notifications that way,contacted Admin yesterday about it, also cant use likes and emojies in Classic

·
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:plus1: but I can use "like" and smileys :deal:
Agreed, my smileys and likes are working in “Full” view, but in “classic view” it redirects to my “control panel”. Weird stuff going on here........

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
me too

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Are y'all referring to the Private Messages notification on the top bar? I ask because I don't have a generalized "notifications" tap or button...but I may be seeing something other than what you guys are seeing, due to admin access. And on other sites, I do have a "notifications" button, which can show either PMs or likes received....so there could be a difference in the versions of vBulletin in use.

Neil

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Used to be able to click on the number, and it's show replies, quotes, etc. Now, can only click on the red words, and it takes us to User CP.

edit: apparently can no longer attach images either :idunno:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
The image issue is one that's quite well known to the tech team. It's now their top priority as they search for the fix. Seems to be one of the bigger issues that the migration to Cloud has caused, in fact.

Neil

·
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Used to be able to click on the number, and it's show replies, quotes, etc. Now, can only click on the red words, and it takes us to User CP.

edit: apparently can no longer attach images either :idunno:
7883749D-09AF-4250-AA4B-C8F157AD1119.png

Got one to attach. See up top Neil, where it says Your Notifications. You click on that, it takes you to a drop down to list: likes, PM’s, Mentions, etc, but when you pick one it diverts to user profile.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Thanks, Ian. I had honestly never noticed that before, either on PC or phone. And yeah, it does go to the profile page....something else for Tech to root out and fix. Hang in there, they've been remarkably good at getting things sorted out, given enough time.

Neil

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Sorry about the delay getting back to you about this. We will alert the techs to the issues that are happening notifications, attachments, and posting issues.

Thank you for reporting this issues to us.

Danniella

·
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about the delay getting back to you about this. We will alert the techs to the issues that are happening notifications, attachments, and posting issues.

Thank you for reporting this issues to us.

Danniella
UNACCEPTABLE AMOUNT OF TIME TO WAIT!!!

J/K :wink Appreciate the quick update:grin

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Having the same issues as IanDoohan . Can't do much at all at the moment. Couldn't do a quick reply, had to go advanced.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
To clear likes for now, get to your profile page. Top right is Mini Statistics. Click likes received there, and they'll be cleared when you're done. Not ideal, but does work until tech can debug it.

Neil

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Apologies for all of these issues folks. Glad to hear that you can at least use the Go Advanced option as a work around in the meantime. Hopefully the techs will get everything back in working order soon, but things have been a bit crazy with all of the site migrations and SSL implementations. Thanks for your patience while the team tries to get to the bottom of it.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 20 of 40 Posts