Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Testing quick reply now.
And my Tools won't drop down. Nothing worse than when your tools won't don't drop down I say.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Dunno, it's working for me on Win 10 using Chrome. My tools drop, too! :)

Just for curiosity...have you guys cleared cache and cookies yet?

Neil

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Seems everything works for me, except the redirection to user profile from the Notifications tab still. Lots of BUGS I suppose. It's a good thing I'm very patient :devil

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait time on this, It's happening on a lot of sites so tech is a little snowed under. In the meantime, I dunno if it's already been mentioned but you can click on the likes received in your mini stats on your profile page and that will bring you to the likes page.

Niall

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
My guess (and it's just that...a guess), is that this particular issue has a much lower priority than many of the others the various sites are still facing. Since there is a workaround for this particular issue, I suspect that they're more concerned with serious issues, such as image loading and displaying, as the top priority. I'm sure they haven't forgotten about this one; they're just using triage to try to address the major, site crippling issues first.

Neil

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Yay Vertical Scope!!! :bonk: :rolleyes:

SO glad this happened just weeks after I dumped $40USD into this site :deal: :crap:

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
Hi same trouble here,usually use the "Classic" view but nothing works there ,so using the "Full" view ,can get along a bit better:crying

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Sorry this issue is still ongoing. The Techs are looking into all the issues reported from the Google Cloud and SSL changes made to the site. We do hope to get the issue with notifications soon.

Sorry again about the delay and thank you for your patience with us during this time.

Cheers,

Danniella

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
still same problems in CLASSIC "mode" though :(

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
"Like" feature working in "Classic Style" meow :freebird:

YouDaAdmin :thumb:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts