Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
DAMN !!! I'm all out of rep, cos fairplay this thread deserves it !!!:rotfl:

Sorry cant help out with a donation Solice as my own bike needs funding! but good luck and hope you find a rich 'sugar-daddy' on here:thumb::rotfl:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
love it mate, see where your handle came from :rotfl::rotfl:

A lot of years ago someone advertised in the paper for a Ferrari, he got two..crazy........dont think youll be that lucky here mate.

Consolation prize rep on its way :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
My money is on Solice (the ever great and omnipotent one that he is) for winning the Pose of the year award 2009 :thumb: :smilebig:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, that was long over due, and to you, we appreciate you taking control of reward commissions for Best Pose for 2009, now without any further interruption I think Solice owes us an acceptance speech.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, that was long over due, and to you, we appreciate you taking control of reward commissions for Best Pose for 2009, now without any further interruption I think Solice owes us an acceptance speech.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:lmao: here here! :lmao:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
:lmao: here here! :lmao:

Tap tap "Is this thing on, hello" ah there we go good.

Now to accept his venerated award, which he won handsomely (the one of Jazzy laying on the street with fag hanging out of mouth) close second but by a huge margin.........I give you the Solice (hands mike over) :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Or Setana's money is on Solice!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:
My money is on Solice (the ever great and omnipotent one that he is) for winning the Pose of the year award 2009 :thumb: :smilebig:
:clap:
Tap tap "Is this thing on, hello" ah there we go good.

Now to accept his venerated award, which he won handsomely (the one of Jazzy laying on the street with fag hanging out of mouth) close second but by a huge margin.........I give you the Solice (hands mike over) :clap: :clap:
:plus1::rotfl:

C'mon Solice...SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH (looks like the waiting but ever patient crowd are getting rowdy:eek:)

SPEEEEEEECH :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts