Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
National Transportation Safety Board Release.

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had "covertly" funded a project with the U.S. Automakers for the past 5 years, whereby the automakers were installing black-box voice recorders in 4-wheel drive pickup trucks and SUV's in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 38 of the 50 states the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh Shit !"

Only the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas were different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were:

"Hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin."

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
that's great!!:D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a little deep for a funny posting, but ok. Sorry to have struck a nerve.

I've been in several accidents and situations that I was lucky to walked/limped/and or crawled my way out of as well as several close encounters of the dying kind due to illness. "oh shit" sums it up nicely.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:

Only the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas were different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were:

"Hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin."
I don't get it... :huh:

That isn't right, it's "hey y'all, watch this!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts