Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn up the speakers a little. The intro music will really have you in that whack-em-over-the-head-and-drag-em-back-to-the-cave-by-their-hair mood, pronto.

OMG, the things I'd do to Joey and Miki... especially Joey.

NWS

Edit: Make sure to visit the 'Visionaries' section of the site and browse the cascading menu to the upper right hand corner.

http://www.nvrstrings.com/visionaries.html

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmm, Joey.

I want to bite this girl on the rump.

NWS attachemnt. The right-click on the website's been disabled, so I had to do a screen cap. New wallpaper perhaps...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Chain,

Here's what you do:
- open up the pic you want
- left-click on it (hold), and drag the pic onto your desktop (or onto your taskbar, which if you hold it there for a moment, will reveal your desktop)
- voila

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy shite! That works great. Faster than the normal way of saving a photo you like to boot!

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Chain,

Here's what you do:
- open up the pic you want
- left-click on it (hold), and drag the pic onto your desktop (or onto your taskbar, which if you hold it there for a moment, will reveal your desktop)
- voila
Wow, had no idea about that. Thanks 2OH

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
No problem

Sometimes, even left-clicking is banned. Then you have to get more devious (like screen captures; hitting ctrl-a, ctrl-c, and then pasting the image into something like a paint program or a Word document; etc).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts