Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
:rolleyes: come on fools he misspoke. There might have been a time he was Muslim when small (that is not clear one way or the other) but it is 100% obvious that he has not been for 20 years while he actively went to Rev. Wright's church. There is a lot of reasons to dislike him but at least be factual.

·
Registered
922 Posts
What are you talking about? My lies?? I am listing newspaper articles. Get your facts straight before you start accusing people.
He likes to accuse people....and call them names. I wouldn't worry about it.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

And no, it doesn't matter if he's a Muslim, I won't vote for him because I disagree with his several of his positions (until he flip-flops again), such as further restricting the 2nd amendment and his abhorrent position on abortion.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Exactly. besides.... I am voting republican this year because Sarah Palin is hot.

:rotfl:
And at that moment I recognised that I was indeed getting old. It was the same feeling I had when I realised for the first time ever I was older than the current James Bond...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
And at that moment I recognised that I was indeed getting old. It was the same feeling I had when I realised for the first time ever I was older than the current James Bond...
Is there something wrong with thinking she's hot? I thought Betty White was hot during the Golden Girls era...:bed:

Oh and as far as getting old... The newest set of Dr's at the job are all my age or younger. Soon I will be smacking all of these young whippersnappers around. (Slick!) I'm almost to the point where my teachers are younger than me...

I'm content with getting old.... its always better than the other option!

-jh

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I won't vote for him because I disagree with his several of his positions (until he flip-flops again), such as further restricting the 2nd amendment and his abhorrent position on abortion.
Good for you. I may disagree, but I respect your forming an opinion based on policies, and not bullsh*t.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I notice everybody is making such an issue of voting or selecting a candidate based on his/her platform but how many people really do that. My guess is well under half.

I think it based more on what side of the fence you're on, how the candidate looks and speaks (that's where Obama does well) and what others say.

Right or wrong, Race, Religion and Gender also plays a bigger part than what some like to think.

The truth is most of what they say they are going to change never happens anyways. Sarah Palin has the looks factor, speaks well and is considered somewhat of a bull dog. These are positive things for McCain. Latest poll says more Women are going over now too.

It's going to get Ugly soon!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sarah Palin might be easy on the eyes but it's a weak distraction from the reality of John McCain.

It's odd how Obama's few verbal mishaps and quotes that are third or fourth hand and then taken out of context are the focal point of the media yet McCain makes twenty times the gaffs and errors (the Iraq/Pakistan border, etc) yet the media and indeed his voters seem to ignore or forgive his many blatantly obvious shortcomings. Heck, the guy usually has an entourage of 'keepers' who stand by his side in case they need to correct him... which they do. I'm sure Lieberman (the twat) is regretting he didn't correct his blunders now.

How can someone vote for McCain whilst accusing Obama of flip flops? There's irony by the bucketload.

And for the record if Obama -was- Muslin it shouldn't matter. There are just as many peaceful Muslims out there as there are Christians (and other faiths). Indeed there are just as many aggressive fundamentalist Christians as there are fundamentalist Muslims, and they're just as bad as each other.

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
Sarah Palin might be easy on the eyes but it's a weak distraction from the reality of John McCain.

It's odd how Obama's few verbal mishaps and quotes that are third or fourth hand and then taken out of context are the focal point of the media yet McCain makes twenty times the gaffs and errors (the Iraq/Pakistan border, etc) yet the media and indeed his voters seem to ignore or forgive his many blatantly obvious shortcomings. Heck, the guy usually has an entourage of 'keepers' who stand by his side in case they need to correct him... which they do. I'm sure Lieberman (the twat) is regretting he didn't correct his blunders now.

How can someone vote for McCain whilst accusing Obama of flip flops? There's irony by the bucketload.

And for the record if Obama -was- Muslin it shouldn't matter. There are just as many peaceful Muslims out there as there are Christians (and other faiths). Indeed there are just as many aggressive fundamentalist Christians as there are fundamentalist Muslims, and they're just as bad as each other.
:plus1: Very well said on all points.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
And for the record if Obama -was- Muslim it shouldn't matter. There are just as many peaceful Muslims out there as there are Christians (and other faiths). Indeed there are just as many aggressive fundamentalist Christians as there are fundamentalist Muslims, and they're just as bad as each other.
Agreed. Just the bad ones that make us all look bad.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts