Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good condition gamecube box. I have a gamecube that i havent used in like a year and would like to give it to toys for tots. if i remember right you have to have a box for things like that. if anyone has one they could ship me let me know. thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm going to check my closet this evening, I think I still have the original box and all packing from my son's gamecube. Wow, that kind of scares me!

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Nice thought Stegy but dont they have that requirment of "New" in their donation policy.

Yeh I have a gamecube too that I wont be needing shortly.
Maybe you could donate a talking Jesus doll or something?
:rotfl: :rotfl: STOP IT MAN....I DON'T FEEL GOOD AND YOU'RE MAKING ME LAUGH UNTIL THE SH** SQUIRTS OUT!!!

The only requirement for "new" is Stegen's! :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I am thinking you can take it to a game store and sell it or TFT will take it to the game store and sell it.

With the cash oh I think they are giving $20 bucks for them .... buy a toy and give that.

Personally I am thinking I know a teacher.... give it to her to give to the kid that is the most improved troublemaker at the end of the quarter. (that was me)

·
Registered
4,804 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am thinking you can take it to a game store and sell it or TFT will take it to the game store and sell it.

With the cash oh I think they are giving $20 bucks for them .... buy a toy and give that.

Personally I am thinking I know a teacher.... give it to her to give to the kid that is the most improved troublemaker at the end of the quarter. (that was me)
I thought about that but a kid would be more happy with a gamecube than a elmo (depending on the kid of course)

bout the new part, its in mint condition. if i can get a box with the orignal packaging, i can make it look new. i can barely (i mean barely) get my kids anything this christmas so i might as well help another family out

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Give it to your kids. My 3yr old daughter was trying to play zelda yesterday. She is wild for anything with a horse or a princess.

I am going to wander through downtown LA toy district and search for a pink pedal car for her. I have seen them as low as $85 on ebay. I am figuring they oughta be about $50 downtown.

I also searched and found "My little pony lot" on ebay. Lots of collectors buy up toys and sell them later on practicly untouched but out of the wrapper. Search for something you think your kids would like and toss "lot" in there. Do a secondary search with say 10 miles of me. Save big on shipping.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Thought I had one but can only find my PS2 and 360 boxes...sold my GameCube to a friend a while back and must have put it back in the box.

Sorry man.

·
Registered
954 Posts
or like one of the back posts said donate it to a school or soemthign as an award for soemthing or just play santa and drop it off to a family you might know that is a little hard up this year...i'm sure you'll make a decent decision on it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts