Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post up their 954 with the front farring and headlight taken off the bike? As many pics as possible of the inside of the front faring/headlight assembly (where the upper faring stay attaches) as well as the lower faring stay, guage cluster ect ect section.

I took mine apart about 2 months ago and cant for the life of me remember how it all goes back together.

Much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Can anyone post up their 954 with the front farring and headlight taken off the bike? As many pics as possible of the inside of the front faring/headlight assembly (where the upper faring stay attaches) as well as the lower faring stay, guage cluster ect ect section.

I took mine apart about 2 months ago and cant for the life of me remember how it all goes back together.

Much appreciated.
You'd probably do better with the genuine workshop manual as it has good diagrams of those things and the routing of all the cables.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
HI I think I have found a site you can dowload it from, it's 76.5Mb and on a restricted bandwidth site so it may take a bit of time to came down. I have downloaded it to see if it is ok and virus scaned the file and it is ok so pop over to this link and you should be sorted. Just dont clik on any of the banners etc that are there :eek:

I had a quik look at the manual and it has a shed loads of stuff for the fairing so you should be good to go.
Hope this helps
Edd.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TNTMKN5

PS: It's in PDF format but a guess you have abobe reade :eyebrows:
Do not post links to illegal material on this forum!
The pic is helpful though.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Oppps sory for that, edited :)
There are dozens of sites that host workshop manuals as well as Torrents for download.
If people want to download them they only have to search for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts