Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,839 Posts
Great vid Conq.....ah the good ole pre-ban weapons. I'll bet that Barrett 50 is fun as hell to shoot. I'd personally take any of the M-16, AR-15, or M4's on that vid. Makes me want to go shoot a few thousands rounds.

Dano
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Wow! What an incredible array of weapons. That must have been a blast
(yes, predictable pun intended). :rolleyes:
It would appear either desert combat fatiques, or hot pants, are de riguer
for desert shooting parties. That's just a little disconcerting. ;)
Thanks for the post, Conq. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,203 Posts
Bacchus said:
Good stuff - have never shot a fully automatic weapon, but I would love to! :hyper:
And you live in Arizona!!!! Hell, I live In Kommifornia and I have managed to (legaly) get my hands on MP-5, Colt M4 and Colt SMG's! Damnet man, take advantage of a gun friendly state while you can!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Great vid Conq.....ah the good ole pre-ban weapons.
Dano
None of that was "pre-ban" (except maybe the shotgun). It was all Class III fully auto stuff.

Heh, the AK's melting stock was great! :thumb:

Shooting the .50 standing must've been exciting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,086 Posts
luvtolean said:
None of that was "pre-ban" (except maybe the shotgun). It was all Class III fully auto stuff.

Heh, the AK's melting stock was great! :thumb:

Shooting the .50 standing must've been exciting.
pre-ban = crime bill of ?94? [klinton]
NFA = National Firearms Act. Class three weapons made after '84 can NOT be sold to or owned by civilians. "NFA" weapons are class III made pre-84. With a letter of recomendation from your local elected police official, a background check and a 200 dollar tax, you get a letter stating you can buy the class III serial numbered reciever from a class III dealer...

I'm pretty sure most of that is right :)

Now off to look at the video...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,250 Posts
figment said:
pre-ban = crime bill of ?94? [klinton]
NFA = National Firearms Act. Class three weapons made after '84 can NOT be sold to or owned by civilians. "NFA" weapons are class III made pre-84. With a letter of recomendation from your local elected police official, a background check and a 200 dollar tax, you get a letter stating you can buy the class III serial numbered reciever from a class III dealer...

I'm pretty sure most of that is right :)

Now off to look at the video...
That's correct. It's was a huge blow to the 2nd Amendment. My eyes are open now doesn't matter if a Dem or a Pub is in...they all want this stuff gone. It's a freakin' shame.

Thanks for the video lots of great stuff. It's always good to see the American hardware but that G36 is nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
Bacchus said:
Good stuff - have never shot a fully automatic weapon, but I would love to! :hyper:
I got to shoot an old capsized boat in the gulf with a .50 cal machine gun, that rocked :smilebig: :sniper:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top