Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the colder weather soon to arrive, I thought I would pass on a special poem. So pour yourself a hot cup of cocoa or Irish coffee, sit back next to the fireplace, scroll down and enjoy An Ode to Winter:

winter.jpg

....Damn!
........It's Cold!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Its not too bad here yet, but I'm certain it will only be a matter of time. Still, I'll ride until the snows hit (and we don't get much here). I was talking to some San Diego relatives last winter who kept going on about how they couldn't stand the cold. I don't much liek it, but I realized that cold weather really isn't THAT bad, indeed that is what big long coats are made for. My lifestyle is undoable on my pay in the warmer states, so I'll live with it and even enjoy a little. I imagine its gorgeous in NH, and the skiing must be pretty damn good too. Here the cold is not much good for the bike, but it does wonders for the airplane.

·
Registered
954 Posts
So this probably isn't the best thread to say the high today will be around 80 here today... :p
:pissed: had enough of your california bullshit...it's like 4 degrees celcius up here and raining for about the past week and a half...dammit i want riding season back
:crying:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh:

:kiss:

It only gets better as "winter" progresses.:smilebig:
It should "warm" all your hearts to be part of such a loving, caring .org!
Little cool here, high in the high 70's I think.
Sucks for me as I must go work on a beach front property on Sanibel Island. It is difficult to see the Gulf of Mex through the coco palms and bikini clad beach goers!
Oh well, somebody has to do it!:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts