Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RED honda OEM rear solo seat cowl (used)

bought from another person, but need to sell now
missing the rubber piece (i'm sure you can order another one)
it has a few minor scratches, but overall in great condition.

$80.00 + shipping firm

will have pictures up in a day or two. finals week right now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you can post some pics i might take it...ive been looking for one, and i would probably even be able to just pick it up...i live in the bay area as well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sorry, i forgot to PM you. Unfortunately, I dropped the bike while riding yesterday, and am now going to have to put that money into fixing/replacing damaged parts.... But, if its still for sale when im done with all that, I will definitely let you know, because i have been looking for an OEM cowl. Thanks though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shipping to canada will be a bit more, so I'll have to check with my carrier.

I can take paypal, or money order/cashiers check. If you use paypal, I can only ship to a confirmed address.

let me know

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$90 shipped to texas

i'll do better if you take the tank too. the will come is separate boxes, but i'll give you a deal

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much for both and what shape is the tank in--and will you take a money order as I do not or want a paypal account--make it too easy to spend money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let me know on the tank also--if you sell the cowl I will still be intrested in the tank--bought my bike off a stunter and I have a custom tank that was hand shaped. LOL:eyebrows:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.