Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have a 99 cbr 900rr the black and red wings with the white tail.

I have been searching all over for the rear left tail fairing and I can't find one anywhere not even a replica. I'm under the impression I may never find one but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. If any of u know where I can get one OEM or replica or anyone that is selling one I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

I have been searching all over for the rear left tail fairing and I can't find one anywhere not even a replica. I'm under the impression I may never find one but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. If any of u know where I can get one OEM or replica or anyone that is selling one I would greatly appreciate it.

Like this?
Fairing Kit For 00-01 Honda CBR 900 RR 929 Fireblade CBR900RR 2000-2001 ABS | eBay

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

Can you post some pics of your bike?
I can't picture the colour scheme you're describing.
This one has a white tail.
Red White

·
Registered
16,568 Posts

You'd have to get it painted on your own but Airtech makes a replica: HONDA CBR 900 RR 1998-99, custom fairings, bodywork, fairing, upper, lower, mid, seat side, race, street, fender, tail, undertail, tank

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blade here is a pic and thanks for helping me search.

nd4sp thanks for that link ill probably go that route and the link you provided has the best deal. rayoners had the piece but just one side and they wanted that price i only need one side but for the price might as well have both.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts