Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Fireblades Meetup Time Frame

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen directly from Loopy's UK version!!!

I'm open to ideas but here is my suggestion .... .Org meet at the one and only ... DEALS GAP!!!

I know the SV forums do this and the turn out is huge .... are we gonna let a bunch of little girl V-Twins out do the fireblades and RC-51's?? I think not!!:evilaugh:

I'm thinkin around the June time frame (buying time to finish my project) but lets see what everyone else thinks!

This of course is an open invite .. only posted it in Eastern US cause ... well thats where I am!! :smilebig:

·
Registered
144 Posts
the r1 and r6 forums have their meet at the gap also. i do know if you want to go, you have a reservation about 2 years in advance for use of any of the facilities. lots of car meets happen there also.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh bugga, would have met up with you guys if it was October wot about Biketoberfest, Daytona Beach? too late?

Eveythings going off then, track racing, main dealers (not Buell though!!)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the r1 and r6 forums have their meet at the gap also. i do know if you want to go, you have a reservation about 2 years in advance for use of any of the facilities. lots of car meets happen there also.
Yeah ..... I wasn't thinking of staying AT the gap .... much rather stay just outside it and enjoy riding the ohter back roads. Hell Knoxville itself is only a few min away!! Lot fo places to stay!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
to far for me :(
If we could get a trailer that can hold 4 bikes, I'd be willin to tow em all out there for gas money

·
Registered
44 Posts
My suggestion would be Summit County Colorado (outside Denver). We had a VFR meet there in August and it was awesome. I think it would be even better riding the Fireblade up there. The best part is that "the Man" on the VFRD forum made up some GREAT routes, that I have downloaded to my GPS.

We all stayed in Dillon, CO and used it as the start / end point for all of the rides. There are SO MANY great rides out there it is unbelieveable.

Plus, there are MANY hotels, so reservations are not difficult to get.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poll added to try and narrow down a meet time.

On a side note I'm willing to link up with some of you to share turck/trailer and gas costs. Makes it easier on all of us and the bikes!

I am open to other options besides Deals Gap. Spit em out guys and gals. Lets make this happen.

We gonna let those Euro members show us up?? I THINK NOT!!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
My suggestion would be Summit County Colorado (outside Denver). We had a VFR meet there in August and it was awesome. I think it would be even better riding the Fireblade up there. The best part is that "the Man" on the VFRD forum made up some GREAT routes, that I have downloaded to my GPS.

We all stayed in Dillon, CO and used it as the start / end point for all of the rides. There are SO MANY great rides out there it is unbelieveable.

Plus, there are MANY hotels, so reservations are not difficult to get.
:plus1:

Gorgeous country too

1 - 20 of 119 Posts