Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well they say it's a tight race between the two, so let's see if the .Org can shed some light on who will be the clear winner.

If you had to vote now, whom would you vote for...?

Kerry vs. Bush

·
Registered
497 Posts
Bush of course.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Moderators eliminate this poll!!!! Where is the original Fireblades candidate sheepofblue

SheepOfBlue for President write in candidate in 04 "I will steal less than any other candidate"

I am sheepofblue and I approve this message

·
Registered
741 Posts
Where is the who the hell cares option ? I refuse to participate in any roadside clown shown known as politics.... ever ! No matter who holds office there is no difference in my day to day life so my vote is for who the hell cares.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stopsign said:
No matter who holds office there is no difference in my day to day life so my vote is for who the hell cares.

I agree, just wanted to see how the .Org would vote :thumb:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
stopsign said:
Where is the who the hell cares option ? I refuse to participate in any roadside clown shown known as politics.... ever ! No matter who holds office there is no difference in my day to day life so my vote is for who the hell cares.
:bs:

It definately impacts your life.

I won't vote here either because I think they're both terrible choices, with Kerry being the much worse of the 2. If it mattered in my state I might vote Bush. Since it won't, it will be easy to vote 3rd party. Maybe Nader just to piss off the Kerry lovers. I had a limo driver tell me he was going to write in Chris Rock. That sounded good to me. :rotfl:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
LTL, it's closer than you may think. The latest poll results from Cali are within the margin of error. Kerry is only up on Bush by a couple points there.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
stopsign said:
Being old as dirt I can tell you that it does matter. sometimes the change takes a while to show though. Also I work with the military and there is a HUGE difference between presidents when it comes to military effectiveness.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
BDA116 said:
LTL, it's closer than you may think. The latest poll results from Cali are within the margin of error. Kerry is only up on Bush by a couple points there.
Where do you find this info? Everything I found in about a 10 minute search showed Kerry winning CA by pretty good margins.(>10%) :idunno:

So far I'm thinking Badnarik.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I don't recall which one it was, but it only had kerry ~5 points up. I think it was from Monday or Tuesday.
It was from one of those electoral vote predictor pages. I'll look, but we all know that polls don't necessarily mean much.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yep.

The cell phone phenomena adds an interesting twist too. (Since the vast majority of these polls are done by land line phone, and for good reason)

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Bacchus said:
Uhh, just curious why this thread is showing near the top of the list, when the last post is dated yesterday AM. ??? :idunno:
It's a Bush conspiracy....they probly paid off Haliburton to have you read the wrong thread at the wrong time.... :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Bacchus said:
Uhh, just curious why this thread is showing near the top of the list, when the last post is dated yesterday AM. ??? :idunno:
I've noticed that on a few threads lately. :idunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts