Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps,

Had myself a little snack today. I do that on occasion. I make myself something delicious, but odd. My wife calls me "the walking garbage can" considering the creations I eat.
Here it was....Two pieces of bread, two slices of cheese, some Purple Onion cut up into small pieces, and a smidge of mustard. Microwaved to melt the cheese. Thats it. It was amazing.
Does anyone else have any "Strange or Bizarre" snack configurations that make others go..."Ewww....Seriously?"

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like two slices of bread two of cheese (don't matter what kind) allot of purple onion, ham, and egg grill till melted.
I think onion is delicious, the wife thinks everything I cook is too loaded with everything...

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like two slices of bread two of cheese (don't matter what kind) allot of purple onion, ham, and egg grill till melted.
I think onion is delicious, the wife thinks everything I cook is too loaded with everything...
mmmmmmm, yummy!!!:thumb:

:plus1: Yes, the wifey does not like onions, so I must segregate all cooking where I prefer onions..(Pizza, Mac 'n' Cheese, Burgers, etc...)
I remind her of the amazing culinary experience she is missing out on, but she still refuses.... oh well, more for me :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Two pieces of bread, two slices of cheese, some Purple Onion cut up into small pieces, and a smidge of mustard. QUOTE]

Believe it or not I have eaten the exact same thing not to long ago, it was due to lack of lunch meat but that is a weird coincidence.

I used to open up a fast food burger and lay down a row of fries then reassemble and eat. Wow some people would freak out when I did that. Didn't seem that bad.:idunno:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used to open up a fast food burger and lay down a row of fries then reassemble and eat. Wow some people would freak out when I did that. Didn't seem that bad.:idunno:
:plus1: I agree, especially McDonald's double cheese, take all those delicious fries and line 'em up, slap the bun back on and MAN, what a treat....
Hey, maybe we should all get together and open up a restaurant that serves bizarre dishes, and the customer can request strange add-on's, and we can call it....
BUILD-A-SAMMICH!!!!
sounds like a great investment opportunity to me, especially if people are willing to pay tons of money to eat snails, and Caviar, and frog legs and what not, Honestly I don't think anything mentioned in this thread is all that strange and I would try it all...(Kinda iffy on the peanut butter and lettuce, but hell, I'll try it once):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
:hmm: marmite and peanut butter sarnies tonight then:D
Ok.. But you're eating them in the garden and sleeping in the shed tonight then.. No way are you coming anywhere near me after eating them..

Oh and I'll share your takeaway pizza with Dog :thumb:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Peanut butter = :puke:

I refuse to buy it as I hate even the smell of it.. The same goes for Marmite:fear:

Peanut butter is just simply the finest of fare. Not a big fan of the Marmite though.

One thing that surprises me is how many people like onions. They make me upset my stomach.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i put ketchup on everything... people find it disgusting for some reason lol..... for example when i make a sandwich ill put mayo turkey cheese and then top it off with ketchup :rotfl::rotfl:..... i do this with almost anything i eat...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts