Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am too poor for x box. i have to play all my games on PC

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mojave954 : Quote (bubba @ Oct. 07 2003, 2:51pm)Quote (dB @ Oct. 07 2003, 3:48pm)I'm too poor to own a Mille. Maybe we could work something out.  
i'll swap you some prller (stickers) for the cube
you would be getting ripped off, the cube isn't worth priller stickers!
really, cause I was thinking of buying it for the 99 bucks it is listing for now!!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
ConqSoft : There's a MotoGP2 and a MotoGP3 for the PS2, though they are by a different company that the ones on the XBox, and they pale in comparison.  
Which is better (on PS2) 2 or 3?

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Baketech : Quote (ConqSoft @ Oct. 08 2003, 9:11am)There's a MotoGP2 and a MotoGP3 for the PS2, though they are by a different company that the ones on the XBox, and they pale in comparison.  
Which is better (on PS2) 2 or 3?
Well what do you think?

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
ConqSoft : Quote (Baketech @ Oct. 08 2003, 7:41am)Threadjack....

Is there MGP2 for PS2?
There's a MotoGP2 and a MotoGP3 for the PS2, though they are by a different company that the ones on the XBox, and they pale in comparison.  
The X-Box version is better in most ways, except you can't save a multiplayer season in progress. I buddy and I went through a season on PS2 but you'd have to sit there and run every round at once on the X-Box. Big flaw. Creating your own bike is cool though, as well as all the stunts you can do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts