Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has become quite apparent that South Dakota is not a huge market for the CBR1000RR my dealer is yet to recieve a single black one. I talk to the dealer about once every other week and keep getting the end of this or beginning of next month answer. I go outside each day and it is like 70 degrees with nothing but sunshine. Damn you Honda and your red CBR's. :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It's not just South Dakota buddy. I feel your pain too. My dealer has had one machine, yup, the red one, and zero since. BTW, I'm in PA.

But I do have the seat cowl for my 1000rr. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
755 Posts
MN NICE said:
My local jackass didn't order one. "Not unless it's paid for before it arrives".
I would think you would have to stock the "flagship" if you were a honda dealer.
:huh:

·
Registered
686 Posts
jafo said:
I would think you would have to stock the "flagship" if you were a honda dealer.
:huh:
I would guess it's all in the demographics of the area. The local dealership here sells about 5 600s for every liter. They still have a few '03 954s, and just sold their last '02.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you guys should come out to L.A. (no, not lower alabama)!! we got every stinkin' color you could want here!! red, black, even silver!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
mrha said:
you guys should come out to L.A. (no, not lower alabama)!! we got every stinkin' color you could want here!! red, black, even silver!
Most of these guys have not got to ride there bike in 6mts don't piss them off

·
Registered
887 Posts
the wankers here in Raleigh haven't even begun to sniff one yet either....every time I'm in there, I get the usual, "should be here in another 2 weeks"...nice move, Honda... :thumbd:

and when they finally get them in, they're gonna be the red/black models...I am holding out for the silver/back instead :whine: :rant: oh well, I'll just continue to wait a little while longer...

·
Registered
887 Posts
tigerblade said:
"Wankers"? When did you turn British? :huh: :p

you didn't notice me sipping my cup of tea at noon at VIR last year?? didn' that tip you off that I was from merry ol England :rotfl: :D

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I guess we chalk this up to how the market is in your area. The dealer I bought my bike from has one of every color right now. I talked to a friend who lives elswhere and they only have R&B. It's all about supply and demand right now and dealers that sold lets say, for shits and giggles, 300 954's and 15 600's. Well it's pretty obvious which dealer will get a crap load of 1000's in mutiple colors. Just y opinion I guess. But I know how you guys feel. When the 600RR cam out las year I wanted a black one and ended up getting R&B since I was #1 on list and had my choice. Man that was a horrible 7 months.

Dano

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
QuikMike said:
you didn't notice me sipping my cup of tea at noon at VIR last year?? didn' that tip you off that I was from merry ol England :rotfl: :D
Real brits drink tea in the afternoon. You're just :gay:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts