Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have an Ohlin''s steering damper for sale. This damper will fit the 929 or the 954. It is originally made for the 954 but the 954 brackets work on the 929, it does not work the other way around.

This kit is complete and unopened, the damper itself is used but works flawlessly, the fitting kit is brand new and is made by Sprint. You can ask around and alot of people will tell you that they prefer the Sprint mounting kit over the Ohlin''s because it is stronger. I have attached two pictures of the box and damper, I''m looking for $350 plus shipping. These kits retail for $689 brand new. If your interested let me know and we can probably work something out. Either reply here or email me at [email protected].

TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not really sure what i'll trade for, I have a complete bike so anything i can find that i can undertake a side project on over the winter or aftermarket parts to bolt on, just let me know what you have and we can go from there.

I'm also willing to work on the price if your willing to pay cash.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tell you what, i'll pay a man to take it to your house, he'll be in blue and driving a small white truck with right hand drive.

But seriously, where do you live? Whats holding you back from buying it? Pm me and we'll talk!

·
Registered
168 Posts
i have a 954 subframe.tail fairing black and red, and a 929 airbox with kn filter interested in any of this plus cash?????????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to be absolutely honest nkrosser, i really don't need any of those parts.

BTW i do need a decent slip on if anybody has one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.