Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting my forks.  A guy wants to trade DK modded stock forks and $1k for the Ohlins.  The Ohlins have the right springs for my weight in them already and have had a fresh oil change.  This is money!!!!!!!!!!!!  

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holeshot : Bad azz dude!  Gotta do it man!!!

- DH (suffering from Ohlins envy)
At least you got the Termi's man, with the bike. Those things kick bootie Hey man, I have a chance to do the Seattle thing, have to think about it. I take the GMAT tomorrow and have been getting ready for grad school so I dunno right now. I was up there last week for 4 days, but I was up in Lake Chelan, and only had 1 night in Seattle. Boy the women up there can be real b1tches. I'm threadjacking my own thread, maybe I'll start a new one.

·
Registered
700 Posts
booth23 : How is the dog?
Bad news, man... had to put him down last month.

It's been tough getting used to him not being around... especially when I first walk in the door from work.

Man, this thread has gone all over the place

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
As long as we're hijacking, let me know about the GMAT. I may take it this fall but I haven't talked to anyone that's taken it recently.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BizJetGuy : Quote (booth23 @ July 21 2003, 3:23pm)How is the dog?
Bad news, man... had to put him down last month.

It's been tough getting used to him not being around... especially when I first walk in the door from work.

Man, this thread has gone all over the place
Sorry to hear man. That dog had one of the best personalities I have ever seen in a canine. Not trying to make you sad today, but sorry for your loss bro.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Serial Thriller : As long as we're hijacking, let me know about the GMAT. I may take it this fall but I haven't talked to anyone that's taken it recently.
Cool. They changed it up this year, the more questions you answer right, the harder the test gets, sucks. I bought Kaplan's study guide and have tried to make time to study but in reality I haven't studied for chit. You can take it 5 times within one calendar year, and only once a month. I figured I take it the first time to see what I'm up against, then study, knowing what I need to study BTW, and hammer it again. I only need a 450 on it so I'm really not sweating it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
booth23 : Sorry to hear man.  That dog had one of the best personalities I have ever seen in a canine.  Not trying to make you sad today, but sorry for your loss bro.
No worries.  It's been over a month so I'm starting to get to some state of normalcy.  Thanks for the kind words... he definitely was a special dog and I'm thankful that I shared over 10 years with him.

Keep us clued in on the potential relocation!  Seattle is expensive, no?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is but it ain't California expensive. Alot of Cali people have moved to Seattle and jacked the real estate prices through the roof. It rains, the women are b1tches up there but the geography is very nice. Lake Chelan was the cleanest lake I have ever seen (most of them are nasty in TX) and the mountains are close for skiing, river rafting/jet skiiing in the summer. + My company is based there and they've killed off all the remote jobs, save the vital ones. If I want to stay with the company and move up, Seattle will be a definitive reloc. package at some point. I can move up there for my career with the company or stay here and do the MBA, I'm trying to weight the pros and cons, it's a real PITA. Either way, it will be there when I get done with school.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts