Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I like AMSOIL the best...works great for the clutch and all my engines have ran forever on this stuff...the best in my opinion...mobile 1 is good too...make sure to get the motorcycle oil though...silkolene i have also heard great stuff about...can never go wrong with honda products but they are not the best...

·
Registered
824 Posts
i have heard great things! im still a believer in the AMSOIL though...i am thinking of trying the silkolene this summer though once i switch to full synthetic...im still on honda mineral oil for another 200-300 miles...

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Any top name brand synthetic motorcycle oil will work just fine as long as you change it when you are supposed to and keep it clean. In the past 20 years of owning motorcycles I have used different brands of oil in every bike and they ran like brand new up to the day I sold them, or trashed them.

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
Any top name brand synthetic motorcycle oil will work just fine as long as you change it when you are supposed to and keep it clean. In the past 20 years of owning motorcycles I have used different brands of oil in every bike and they ran like brand new up to the day I sold them, or trashed them.
More the latter me thinks....:smilebig: :smilebig: :smilebig: :smilebig:

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
I just counted and its actually 18 years, close enough.:D :D :D
Nice one,, But I was talking about the.....In the past 20 years of owning motorcycles I have used different brands of oil in every bike and they ran like brand new up to the day I sold them, "or trashed them" bit :evilaugh: :evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.