Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
roadrunner954 : hokey is  
Um...
1. No, it really isn't. I don't suppose you'd call any NHL player 'gay' if he were smiling at you with those fourteen teeth he still has. Hockey players are some pretty impressive athletes, and it's a rough, tough, demanding game.
2. It's 'Hockey'

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I can't get into the season yet. The Blues aren't going to be any better than they were last year. Until we get as serious as the Avs, Wings, and Stars, we're not going to see a Cup.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ER : I can't get into the season yet.  The Blues aren't going to be any better than they were last year.  Until we get as serious as the Avs, Wings, and Stars, we're not going to see a Cup.
Hell Dude!
I am cheering for the Caps.
Were do you see a cup, ever???!!!

Its just something to do for 80nights in the next 6 months!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
You're not in St. Louis, home of the '38-whatever consecutive years in the playoffs with ZERO Cups to show for it' Blues. Every year we get all hyped up for the playoffs and every year we get our a$$es kicked by the Wings or Avalanche.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RRWANTR : Now living in Kelly fornia but still have to stick with the Wild...Go Wild!!  Think I may have to get the NHL dish pack since I bought a bigscreen..  
The Wild are certainly a team to be messed with.
A great, strong team, based a old school Jersey Devils play.

·
Registered
595 Posts
FLYERS!!! FLYERS!!! FLYERS!!! FLYERS!!!

It'll all be fun until they lock the players out, or there's a strike, and the game changes forever. I guess there's no way around it with the incredibly high salaries they are paying these guys with very low ratings and a $hitload of teams in financial trouble. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. When it hits the fan, we probably won't have hockey for a while.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Yzerman's last season...Hasek back in the fold....Derian Hatcher on board... That moody Russian headcase Federov gone... A big strike coming...

No Patrick Roy in sight......

Joy in Hockeytown

1 - 17 of 17 Posts