Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say you cant teach old dogs new tricks, but despite riding over a million miles i have never used or even tried the pin lock,anti mist system, i got one free with my shoei and with both of my aria helmets, but never fancied trying them, thought it would blur my vision. When ever i go out in the rain no matter what i do the visor steams up, today i tried one in my clear visor did 200miles in the fog and mist and it stayed clear the whole time:D so if you have one use it, if youve not got one get one(unless your Bladeracer then you wont need one(weather is always perfect over there):eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
They say you cant teach old dogs new tricks, but despite riding over a million miles i have never used or even tried the pin lock,anti mist system, i got one free with my shoei and with both of my aria helmets, but never fancied trying them, thought it would blur my vision. When ever i go out in the rain no matter what i do the visor steams up, today i tried one in my clear visor did 200miles in the fog and mist and it stayed clear the whole time:D so if you have one use it, if youve not got one get one(unless your Bladeracer then you wont need one(weather is always perfect over there):eyebrows:
I wear HJC's that have fog masks so it's not a major problem - despite the weather ;-)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I got a Shoei lid last year with Pinlock. I installed it, tried on the lid and thought 'this is crap - I can't see a thing through this'. Then I realised I hadn't taken the protective film off..... :doh:

It's a good anti-fog device, works well for me (now that I can see through it anyway :rotfl: )

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a Shoei lid last year with Pinlock. I installes it, tried on the lid and thought 'this is crap - I can't see a thing through this'. Then I realised I hadn't taken the protective film off..... :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts