Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Would you date one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I guess depends on how old and how old she looked. Some girls are worn out by their mid twenties, and some girls can get plastic surgery to give them a whole new lift (pun intended) on life.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I almost always did. My sister is 3 years older and I dated a few of her freinds after HS. When working co op in college, I dated a 27 and 31 Year old while 20 and my wife is a few years older than me. I definitely prefer women who you can see take care of themselves and there are other benefits as well ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
With one right now. But she is only 2 months older... :smilebig:

But if your talking alot older.. Demi Moore, Jane Seymore... etc etc... :eyebrows:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's 29, but can put most 19-20yr olds to shame :eek: Has her PhD and seems like a lot of fun(I haven't known her that long). The 7yr difference kinda has me doubleguessing myself

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Smart, fun, hot (I assume) and only 29? Jump all over that (literally).
My wife is five years older than me, and it has never made any difference. The seven years may be a nag in the back of your mind, but get over it - it really means nothing if you two get along well. In fact, her maturity will be a plus.
Besides, this may get the unbelievers all twisted up, but older women are much better in bed. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
ND4SPD said:
She's 29, but can put most 19-20yr olds to shame :eek: Has her PhD and seems like a lot of fun(I haven't known her that long). The 7yr difference kinda has me doubleguessing myself
7years??? 7 Years? 7 years ain't nothing... Go for it, and as chef from south park would say, "Remind me to whip yo ass good next time I see you!"

1 - 20 of 102 Posts