Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Finally someone is intereted in the Olympics :thumb:

that count in gonna go up now that it's track and field time men 200, 4x100, 4x400 , womens 200, long jump.......

not to mention basketball, women's basketball that is, I don't know if the men will get past Spain

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it is weird how so many athletes are competing for countries they were not born in. Like so and so was born in NY, but is running for the Dominican Republic or something… I guess they can choose based on where their parents were born or something.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
showmethebombs said:
I think it is weird how so many athletes are competing for countries they were not born in. Like so and so was born in NY, but is running for the Dominican Republic or something… I guess they can choose based on where their parents were born or something.

90% of Greece's Baseball team :idunno:

They break out the family tree and find what nationally they can prove a get a spot when they don't make the US team.

Some of the foreign cats do it too but they usually have a lil more to their stories

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
929_Nupe said:
90% of Greece's Baseball team :idunno:

They break out the family tree and find what nationally they can prove a get a spot when they don't make the US team.

Some of the foreign cats do it too but they usually have a lil more to their stories

very interesting Dr Jones...

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I love watching summer and winter olympics, but boy, have the judges botched this go-round! :rant: To me it's just a tragedy when judges admit they made a mistake, but an athlete has to pay for it. Think: Paul Hamm. And the judging of Alexei Nemov in the high bar was a travesty. I've never heard such a long sustained boo from an olympics crowd.

/threadjack/ Did anyone else read or hear about the Dave Matthews Band? Apparently they dumped 800 lbs. of liquid human race from their bus while crossing a bridge - which managed to land on about 100 people on an architecture tour in a boat below. :rotfl: /end threadjack/

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Bacchus said:
/threadjack/ Did anyone else read or hear about the Dave Matthews Band? Apparently they dumped 800 lbs. of liquid human race from their bus while crossing a bridge - which managed to land on about 100 people on an architecture tour in a boat below. :rotfl: /end threadjack/
I did hear about that, although I think you meant "human waste." :smilebig: That would be horrible!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Bacchus said:
I agree, except for that gorilla headed Paul Hamm. :thumbd: He should just be humble and give the damn medal to the rightful winner.
it wasn't his fault he went out and did his thing the judges F***ed that one up...

why am i discussing this with an Aussie you guys start you're own thread about swimming, diving, b ball.... .....J/K :D

the day after was worst with the high bar BS.... :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts