Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a wifey of an amazing man that LOVES LOVES motorcycle's...i do everything i can everyday to suprise him...I really wanna suprise him with tires that will LAST...he only rides street but if you count how fast he rides prob would be considered track...lol...anyway we got our bike a yr ago and we put new tires on it (front/back) when we bought it and i just replaced back tire in last few months now front tire is out too....I WANT A TIRE THAT WILL LAST!!! SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Get him either Dunlop Q2 sportmax or michelin pilot power for grip and life but if you want super grip get the michelin pilot power 2ct or pilot pure all great tires he will love you even more lol :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I am a wifey of an amazing man that LOVES LOVES motorcycle's...i do everything i can everyday to suprise him...I really wanna suprise him with tires that will LAST...he only rides street but if you count how fast he rides prob would be considered track...lol...anyway we got our bike a yr ago and we put new tires on it (front/back) when we bought it and i just replaced back tire in last few months now front tire is out too....I WANT A TIRE THAT WILL LAST!!! SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!

There's a reason he bought a sports bike, part of the cost of it is tyre wear. You could try some touring tyres but they won't grip as well as the pure sports tyres.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts