Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
:eek: Note to self.....Do not fuck with a tiger. BTW, that was a smart kitty to strategize and stay behind the gator, taking it nice and slow....If the gator's mouth had gotten one little bite it would probably crush whatever part of the tiger was in it's mouth. :eek:

·
Registered
496 Posts
I still like the Gator's chances. No brain, no headache. Once he gets ahold of the tiger, he's DONE! Whatever makes it into the gator's mouth isn't coming back out. I don't know if the tiger was even fighting cuz it looked like he was trying to hump the gator for a while. :idunno:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
I still like the Gator's chances. No brain, no headache. Once he gets ahold of the tiger, he's DONE! Whatever makes it into the gator's mouth isn't coming back out. I don't know if the tiger was even fighting cuz it looked like he was trying to hump the gator for a while. :idunno:
That's just goes to show you that the mammalian brain is much more advanced than the reptilian brain. That pussy cat ain't no fool! :highclap: And that tiger wasn't "humping", he was dealing a death bite to that poor bastard's spine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts