Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I really like the lines of that new MB line, very flowing.

Dare I say it? I think they look better than the new Beemers.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I really like the lines of that new MB line, very flowing.

Dare I say it? I think they look better than the new Beemers.
Don't just dare say it, scream it from the roof tops. Those new BMW's are butt ugly. First time I saw a commercial for the 5-series I was debating whether it was the GrandAm or the GrandPrix that Pontiac screwed up. Boy was I surprised when it popped up BMW at the end. :eek:

The MB is pretty cool, but did find it funny on this last version that it seems the Hyundai came out with that rear 3/4 styling treatment before MB did ... after years of copying MB designs. They must have worked from spy pictures.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't just dare say it, scream it from the roof tops. Those new BMW's are butt ugly. First time I saw a commercial for the 5-series I was debating whether it was the GrandAm or the GrandPrix that Pontiac screwed up. Boy was I surprised when it popped up BMW at the end. :eek:

I have tried to like it, but the Z4, in any of its versions is facking hideous.

Bangle = :thumbd::thumbd:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The front shot of the CLS is decent, but seeing one in person shows just how well M-B can polish a turd. The thing is uglier than anything I've ever left in a toilet. The side profile, rear 3/4 and rear are all hideous.

Suck on that, Albertexican. :rasp:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts