Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a gentle reminder as i overheard a conversation between two females today... it is valentines day on the 14 of feb! and i always forget, so thought i would put this on here to remind myself and others, so that we will be allowed to get up the sunday after and F off on our bikes :eyebrows: without being shouted at :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
good luck with that.. didn't they bother to tell you that V-day is a two day event this year? haha.. lucky (or unlucky however you look at it) for me we have a wedding to go to this year so it's going to be hard to screw this one up..

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! i just realised how the title of this thread insinuated that im not a bloke?!? :crap: nah the reason i need to remingd myself is the last three she's had a bunch of dead flowers and a mag from bp!!! so best to keep in the good books :D

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
nah the reason i need to remingd myself is the last three she's had a bunch of dead flowers and a mag from bp!!! so best to keep in the good books :D
:clap: hope she was greatfull....

Loopy would give her right arm* for a bunch of dead flowers:D

*and my 'Nads:crap:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
:clap: hope she was greatfull....

Loopy would give her right arm* for a bunch of dead flowers:D

*and my 'Nads:crap:
You're probably right there (especially about the nads part) considering I've NEVER had flowers of any description, dead or alive, from SSB!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually thinking about it, what the **** else would you buy your mrs for valentines?... "merry valentines day, i bought you a set of rim tapes and a cbr key fob... oh you dont want them? well its a shame to see them go to waste"...:devil:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
actually thinking about it, what the **** else would you buy your mrs for valentines?... "merry valentines day, i bought you a set of rim tapes and a cbr key fob... oh you dont want them? well its a shame to see them go to waste"...:devil:
:hmm: .....
You don't know Loopy very well.... she'd be over the moon:rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
:hmm: .....
You don't know Loopy very well.... she'd be over the moon:rotfl:
:pointup: Took the word's out of my mouth SSB.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts