1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OSIRIS said:
somewhere around 100 with more on the way :idunno:
Dang, how'd you know? :rotfl:

precisely :rant: That's nearly NINE FEET of snow!!! :eek: Did someone pick Cleveland up and move it to the North Pole?

Now that I think about it, the new guy across the street does sorta resemble the big guy in the red suit

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
We have gotten less than 0.25" :evilaugh: And it is 66° :evilaugh: and I am getting the RR ready for a ride :evilaugh: To bad it is such a terrible place with all the racism and ignorant people :evilaugh: Every one should stay north for their own safety :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My old home town got 128 inches in 48 hours in 1998, canadain snow fall record :thumbd: I hate the snow, but I liked the 4 days we got off of school :thumb:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Dang, how'd you know? :rotfl:

precisely :rant: That's nearly NINE FEET of snow!!! :eek: Did someone pick Cleveland up and move it to the North Pole?

Now that I think about it, the new guy across the street does sorta resemble the big guy in the red suit
Kwitcherbitchen...this winter has sucked all over the Great Lakes and Northeast. It snowed again here last night...:crap:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It is snowing heavily outside my window as I type this message. We are probably going to get another three inches before it stops. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone, and many of us are very much if favor of riding weather arriving tomorrow...but it ain't gonna happen!

Oh BTW, Zoltan I got an email from your neighbor who coincidentally or intentionally :idunno: mentioned that he thought you looked like one of Santa's elves! Perhaps you ought to consider not wearing those curly toed shoes when you are out shovelling this crap!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Northern RR said:
My old home town got 128 inches in 48 hours in 1998, canadain snow fall record :thumbd: I hate the snow, but I liked the 4 days we got off of school :thumb:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
We would have been out for a month at least!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts