Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

:hmm:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Red Rider said:
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

:hmm:
Love it! Thanks for giving me something to talk about on my show :)

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bring it biatch...they've tied a club record with eight-straight victories on the road, and established a new club record with 27 road victories in one season. If they win tonight -- or in any one of their remaining five road games -- they'll tie the NHL-best 28-game road victory mark set by New Jersey in 1998-99. :D

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Red Rider said:
Bring it biatch...they've tied a club record with eight-straight victories on the road, and established a new club record with 27 road victories in one season. If they win tonight -- or in any one of their remaining five road games -- they'll tie the NHL-best 28-game road victory mark set by New Jersey in 1998-99. :D
That's all really nice, but they're 0-2 with the 42-24-8 Flames. :evilaugh:

Your regular season record is only good because you have all those crappy central division teams to beat up on all year. And don't forget who knocked you out of the playoffs in '04. :D

:poke:

I was able to buy some nosebleeds to tonight's game... in all seriousness it will be very cool to watch Detroit play. Especially the looks on their faces when they can't get the puck past Mikka.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
That's all really nice, but they're 0-2 with the 42-24-8 Flames. :evilaugh:

Your regular season record is only good because you have all those crappy central division teams to beat up on all year. And don't forget who knocked you out of the playoffs in '04. :D

:poke:

I was able to buy some nosebleeds to tonight's game... in all seriousness it will be very cool to watch Detroit play. Especially the looks on their faces when they can't get the puck past Mikka.
:rotfl: :blahblah:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts