Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lurk on another 954rr board, use to frequent it, but I found out what a bunch of they really are. Here's the post. Kinda sad the guy didn't get caught....or worse.

Well fellas, I went to mountains over the weekend for some good twistie riding. I was having a great time and gettin a whole lot of stunting in. Well I was on my way back through the canyon and my bud wanted me to wheelie so he could get some footage on his camera. So 'being a professional showoff and all' I popped up a standup and was bound and determined to ride it as far as possible. I was totally in tune with the wheelie and wasn't payin very good attention to anything else. Well apparently there was a drug bust goin on on the left side of the 4 lane. I set down the wheelie to notice two cops had taken off running into the road. Being that I just got the bike wrecked from 9542fast4u 'whats up John?' I had no plates no insurance and the bike was far from legal. I had a 4 wheeler headlight bolted onto it just so I would appear legal. So when I saw those ####ers there was no way they were stopping me. I pinned it right at the cops and one of them took a swing at me with his maglight. I hammered her and headed into the canyon with a light that was shining about 6 feet in front of me. The cops left one car at the drug bust and took off after me. I said #### it and took off over the double line in a hard left passing three trucks praying to god I wouldn't see headlights on coming. After about 3 miles in I knew I had to get off the road. I saw a drive way while in a big left corner and locked the brakes. I headed up a steep gravel drive way and drove the bike into a big group of bushes. I laid in the ditch for about 2 hours until I got ahold of my buddies to come pick me up. My buddy was following on a bike similar to mine and the cops pulled him over mistaking him for me. They had three cars surrounding him and they had a 9 and a shotgun held to his back. He finally convinced them it wasn't him. So I got the hell out, and came back about 2 hours later and loaded the bike on a trailer. Those ####ing pigs really thought they were gonna catch me. I sat in the ditch watching cop car after cop car laughing my ass off. The funniest #### of all was my buddy decided to film this wheelie from his car so the whole thing is on tape!!!!!! #### THE POLICE!!!!!! Just thought I would share fellas. Keep the rubber down and the front end up!!!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Oh sorry, thought this thread was about ND4SPDSHO

Edit: I don't condone what he did but this statement

'I sat in the ditch watching cop car after cop car laughing my ass off.' is funny as

·
Registered
497 Posts
Oh yeah, now that is a model rider. Not sure about the cop swinging with a Mag light so early on though.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
thebackdraft : Oh yeah, now that is a model rider.    Not sure about the cop swinging with a Mag light  so early on though.
If I read it right, this 'model citizen' pointed his bike at the cop and gassed it. I think he's lucky they didn't shoot his deserving ass.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'm willing to bet there is a little embellishment in his story.  The four wheeler light bolted on to make it look legal?? Give me a break

Which forum is this from?  Might be fun to troll around over there  

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
This is probably just another with a small wee-wee complex who wants some attention. The whole story is probably fabricated - I'll believe it when I see the film footage .

·
Registered
497 Posts
luvtolean : Quote (thebackdraft @ Aug. 04 2003, 1:57pm)Oh yeah, now that is a model rider.    Not sure about the cop swinging with a Mag light  so early on though.
If I read it right, this 'model citizen' pointed his bike at the cop and gassed it.  I think he's lucky they didn't shoot his deserving ass.
Oh, maybe I miss read it then. In a case of that kind I understand the swing, to bad he missed.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
BizJetGuy : Which forum is this from?  Might be fun to troll around over there  
It's from 954rr.com Post

I've had some good times over there.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Pete : Quote (BizJetGuy @ Aug. 04 2003, 2:05pm)Which forum is this from?  Might be fun to troll around over there  
It's from 954rr.com  Post

I've had some good times over there.    
I just read through the entire post... fine group over there representing motorcyclists (and a couple of future Darwin candidates as well).

One of the responses:

ok Sonny heres his choises..
1.hide in the ditch for 2 hours and get away
2.risk getting chased by more cops
3.risk gettin busted for no insurance,reggy,riding reckless,go to jail,lose his bike,pay a few g's for a lawyer and go to court for 5-8 months because he was doing a wheelie..

I would go with #1 if there was noplace else to go and from the sound of it and the road he was on he had no choise..
even he had insurance and reggy I have still go with #1..

RUN LIKE A BITCH!!!!

I think the obvious choice would be to get your bike, insurance and paperwork in order.  But I guess that wouldn't be cool, yo

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
BJG, funny you shold pick that post. That guy is one that we've had trouble with here before, as well as on a couple of other boards.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ER : You forgot to mention that that response was written by Da954RRStunna...
Yeah, he is the JACKASS KING over there and he even has some royal 'jackass' subjects.

·
Registered
309 Posts
First time I have seen that website....lots of bad attitudes on that board. Too bad he didn't get caught that time.

The fools will eventually be off of the road one way or another. Here is one example from a member on that board, I guess that the crash knocked some sense into him.
Link

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
WildBillF1 : First time I have seen that website....lots of bad attitudes on that board.  Too bad he didn't get caught that time.  

The fools will eventually be off of the road one way or another.  Here is one example from a member on that board, I guess that the crash knocked some sense into him.
Link
What a f'in genius.  Like it's real hard to discern that before you wreck and f yourself up. The stupidity is alarming on some of this stuff.

Edit: typo

·
Registered
700 Posts
WildBillF1 : First time I have seen that website....lots of bad attitudes on that board.  Too bad he didn't get caught that time.  

The fools will eventually be off of the road one way or another.  Here is one example from a member on that board, I guess that the crash knocked some sense into him.
Link
One guy in that thread posts a little bit of common sense and they all jumped in on him.  It's funny and sad that there are people in this world like those guys.

Arrogant and selfish, that bunch.  They have to hurt themselves and others before they realize what they are doing.  I guess its all fun and games until someone puts an eye out... or loses a 2nd gear stand-up and needs a titanium shin.  They should have performed a complimentary labotomy on that guy while they had the medical tools out.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

Link
Did anyone catch this post?

KKM

All the post about wheelies and stunts and riding fast on this board and you aint said #### until someone got hurt.

It takes a spineless peice of #### mother ####er to kick a man when he's down.

Maybe you should go check out fireblades.org, that seens to be more your style than this board. Bunch of pussies always telling people how to ride.

#### YOU!!
Go Big or Go Home!

·
Registered
700 Posts
yep - I saw that one, ER.

Unfortunately, people like that won't listen.  You try and bring a different viewpoint and you're instantly labeled as a pussy, mother####er, etc.

Good to see they are educated, too.  The grammar and spelling are world class.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts