Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to this dating program thing where i sat down and they took my info for compatibility etc. then told me the programs. Had a standard and a premium (standard half of the prem.) Then she told me the prices... for 36 dates is $4000 and $2500 for the standard. I said "holy shit!" no thanks and she wouldnt take no for an answer. i got up and walked out.

since these are way to expensive, has anyone done online dating like eharmony or match? was on match and they have some good looking girls on there but wondering if they may just be actors to bring people in and dont really exist. Hopefully someone here has cuz i need to try something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is the obvious reaction, then the hell no reaction, then the rational thought...If they're selling you 36 dates pre paid, they must not be a very good service.

I did a couple of different sites and met so many hot women that I wondered why me? But never said anything of course! :eyebrows:

Four years later, i'm engaged to be married in may to a woman i met online. It does work. A word of caution though, some of the same insane women you meet normally also know how to work a computer...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I know a couple people who have hooked up using internet based dating services. To my knowledge it works for them. Neither woman was stunning, although neither were either of the men.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Give me $2500 (will go for a good cause, new pipes on my bike) and I will take you out to 10 places around here and get you 10 dates for my fee.

First time I ever heard a biker have problems meeting people! Aren't you all as outgoing as I am? Most every local person I ever rode with were all very social and outgoing.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Myspace has given me some extra @ss.
Or go to your local bar and look for the one girl that is one drink away from coming home with you.
Sounds sleezy but oh so rewarding.

·
Registered
954 Posts
First time I ever heard a biker have problems meeting people! Aren't you all as outgoing as I am? Most every local person I ever rode with were all very social and outgoing.
Seriously! Just show up to a bike night or any populated parking lot. Around here girls seem to find their way to the bikers..no effort for us required.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I did eharmony for awhile but living here in the boonies didn't offer me much. Had to run to LA all the time. SO, dumped that. Then one day in the hallway at work, there she was. OLD SCHOOL!:thumb:

Don't be in a rush. Enjoy your ME time. Get in some track days, hang with the fellas. Just get out there and relax. Often find that when you aren't looking is when they appear.

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
I've been with 3 different girls for atleast 6 months, one of which is who I am with now for a little over a year, probably getting married (we bought a huge house together) that I met online. The latest one was off match.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I say the old fashion way is still the best. Just pay attention to where you are, foodshopping, at the mall, at the gym, etc. Find a nice girl that you dig and start up some bizarre conversation with her (I do not fear you will have a hard time doing this but if you do, let me know). Talk to her enough that you can figure out her schedule, then just get a van , a big net , and some chloroform.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts