Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use? The one I use is Expedia.ca and I think it sucks, the price are not accurate. I need to find myself a one way ticket to Montreal in one month if I want to stay here longer..

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Southwest.com does not go to Mexico but does have a flight schedule from Elpaso Yx. to Ontario for $94.00. It is not the bells and whistle airline but OK. They have firts come first serve seating.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
ORBITZ seems to have good prices. just remeber the more searchs you do for the same places the higher the prices go. if that happens wait a while or try another computer with a different ip. i had a flight go from 250 to 450 after changing my times 6 or 7 times. i guess i was putting demand up for the flight eben though i didn't purchase a ticket.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Repeater said:
ORBITZ seems to have good prices. just remeber the more searchs you do for the same places the higher the prices go. if that happens wait a while or try another computer with a different ip. i had a flight go from 250 to 450 after changing my times 6 or 7 times. i guess i was putting demand up for the flight eben though i didn't purchase a ticket.
Good info, thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Repeater said:
VERY true. I buy tickets for my daughters often (usually at Travelocity) and have been bit by that one. Note: sometimes the airline websites don't have the best prices - for instance, Delta is almost always more expensive (at least in my experience).

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Repeater said:
just remeber the more searchs you do for the same places the higher the prices go. if that happens wait a while or try another computer with a different ip. i had a flight go from 250 to 450 after changing my times 6 or 7 times. i guess i was putting demand up for the flight even though i didn't purchase a ticket.
:hmm: Really?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
The online stuff is weird...but I normally find I can do the trip cheaper if I goto expedia and combine the flight and hotel, than I would by going to the carrier and hotel's direct sites.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the reply. It's that time when we have to think of going back home..... It's a mix feeling, happy but sad at the same time. Looks like we are going to take the plane in Corpus Christi , Texas in 3 to 4 weeks. One last boat to delivered and Quebec here we come....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts