Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving down the road not paying attention, I barley missed a rock the size of a softball with the front tire and it caught the back tired..... Could not have happen at a better time.. Summer is here and no money for a new rim and tire right now. lol:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hit up EBay and craigslist. See if you can find a deal. Also, check some used motorcycle parts yards. Most damage is front end damage. So you might find a sweet deal on a rear rim.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea thats what I was thinking but I am not sure if the whole rim is bent or not... I was going to go have it check out here in a few days when I get a chance

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks... I looked on ebay and did not find nothing like that.... Alls I found was a set of crome for it... Thanks for the look out. Thats a great deal

·
Registered
2,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yeah, I'd make sure to ask a question on that. The rear rim for an F4i looks identical to the 929/954 rim but it is 5.5" not 6.0"

I'd make sure to just ask, "is this the 5.5" rear or 6.0" rear?" If you phrase it like, "I need the 6.0" rear to fit my 954," he'll probably tell you what you want to hear no matter what the truth is. If you say you're looking for the 5.5" he'll probably say it's the 5.5" if you tell him you are looking for the 6.0" he'll probably tell you it is the 6.0".

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Don't take it to motorcycle shop, you want to find a reputable rim repair shop that is close by. They should be able to fix that for under $50.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts