Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to open one to do a deal on an RC :gay: part. Is there any reason not to open a premier account? Seems like the only difference is the ability to directly take a credit card :idunno: Any advice would be much appreciated so I can send him funds tonight and get the :gay: part and the discount specified in a seperate thread :eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You can open a personal account that lets you send and receive money like from a checking account or something, but you just can't use credit cards.

Personal Account

Ideal if you primarily send payments, such as for eBay items or online subscriptions. With a Personal account, you can send and receive money for free—but you cannot accept debit or credit card payments. You will also have access to PayPal’s basic features, including PayPal Buyer Protection on qualifying eBay purchases.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OSIRIS said:
You can open a personal account that lets you send and receive money like from a checking account or something, but you just can't use credit cards.

Personal Account

Ideal if you primarily send payments, such as for eBay items or online subscriptions. With a Personal account, you can send and receive money for free—but you cannot accept debit or credit card payments. You will also have access to PayPal’s basic features, including PayPal Buyer Protection on qualifying eBay purchases.
Yes and the premier seems to be all of that plus the ability to recieve credit cards (there is a transaction fee but it is low). So I am trying to figure out a reason not to get one more feature when it seems free :confused:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
On the premier account you will be hit with a fee on all payments accepted - whether a CC is used or not.
It is also easy to change your account to a premier in the future if you ever run into a situation where you need to accept a CC.
Just set up a personal account for now. Change down the road if you need/want.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDA116 said:
On the premier account you will be hit with a fee on all payments accepted - whether a CC is used or not.
It is also easy to change your account to a premier in the future if you ever run into a situation where you need to accept a CC.
:thumb: thanks

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I signed up yesterday and it says they sent an email to verify. I got squat :rant: How long does it take or did they lose me in the system already :rant:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
sheepofblue said:
So I signed up yesterday and it says they sent an email to verify. I got squat :rant: How long does it take or did they lose me in the system already :rant:
MacTards, sheesh.... :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I've been having the exact same fucking problem with e-mail confirmation for 2 days. Then when I type in my e-mail address, the same one I'm logged in as a registered user under, it tells me the confirmation number doesn't match. :rolleyes: I also have gotten several e-mails from paypal the last couple of days from auction payments.

I sent an e-mail to paypal yesterday morning and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Totally irritating.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
There is something really f#*ked up with them. I've got 3 emails for refunds on shit I bought on ebay 3 day ago and when I go into my ebay account it tells me I won a item and I need to pay for it so I do and it gets refunded the next damn day. so i feel your pain:rant: :rant:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kawboy69 said:
There is something really f#*ked up with them. I've got 3 emails for refunds on shit I bought on ebay 3 day ago and when I go into my ebay account it tells me I won a item and I need to pay for it so I do and it gets refunded the next damn day. so i feel your pain:rant: :rant:
It all came in a wave tonight and the CF Lower is on the way :eyebrows: When it arrives I will order the upper. Still need to figure what I am going to do on the tank and tail though :idunno: Might paint mine might try to find some used ones....

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Sheep, looks like they've had this problem. I got this e-mailed to me:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. I will be happy to
assist
you.

We are aware of this issue and I sincerely apologize for the
inconvenience
it has caused you. Our technicians are working to resolve this matter.
We
appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please be assured that you will receive your email but it may be
delayed a
few hours. There are many factors that will cause an email to be
delayed or
not delivered at all including heavy email loads, configuration errors,
and
domain errors.

PayPal's automated email may not be delivered due to Spam blocks,
filtering
or firewalls. Filtering is used to reduce the load placed on the mail
servers caused by large amounts of unsolicited email or Spam.
Generally,
notifying your ISP will resolve this issue. Once notified, they will be
able to reconfigure their filters to allow PayPal emails.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Also, I got it sorted finally.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So everything is set (feel free to donate for the new helmet for sheep fund) and accounts verified. Do most of y'all set up a parallel account to use with paypal since they can dip in?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
BDA116 said:
I had to upgrade to a damned "premier" raping to get paid for my forks. Can I downgrade my account?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts