• Other FI controller...please post what kind

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like people's opinions on FI controllers out on the market now. For those that have experience with each or know of very well, please throw in your .02.

Picking up my my bike end of the month, and will be doing a lot of research on parts to install. I know there's so much hp you would want on the street (or even use)...so please don't start the :chair:.

It will be for an 08' CBR1K...and I'm aware of the power fading off 10.5k, I've found another unit/part that will fix this issue besides the Ignition Module from PC3, that will be compatible with the Bazzaz controller and PC3, and still trying to confirm it will work with others. Any thoughts of other FI controllers?

What I have been looking at for FI controllers...now the only that has a lot of potential for upgrading is the Bazzaz being you can add Quick Shift, Air Fuel Mapping Kit, Traction Control, and switches for traction control and change between maps.

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=008-206

Power Commander Downloads and Product Purchases, Maps, Installation Guides, Accessories

Bazzaz Performance - Motorcycle ECU mapping and ignition components. - Z-Fi Fuel Control Unit

1 - 1 of 1 Posts