Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...and had a chat with Mr, Kyle himself. Nice guy, very knowledgeable (duh...), and very friendly. I think I'll order the PCIII next Tuesday (timing it to coincide with the arrival of my M4 carbon system), and Kyle even has a map for me, ready to go. So, I'll have the Attack/Sato Morph rearserts (GP Shift pattern), the new M4 exhaust, the PCIII, a Toby Steering Damper, and an Ohlins rear shock (did I forget to mention the shock? :p ) installed before the end of next week. Cool--just in time for another "Strafe Highway 33" run.

I'm also ordering the Dynojet 02 sensore elimitor--I guess for $15, it's hard to beat (was gonna try to solder one up myself, but the specs are a bit tough to come by).

Just thought I'd share...

P.S. Anyone want an Erion Bolt-on? I'd probably take $150 for it, and it's in very decent shape...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Erwin8r said:
...and had a chat with Mr, Kyle himself. Nice guy, very knowledgeable (duh...), and very friendly. I think I'll order the PCIII next Tuesday (timing it to coincide with the arrival of my M4 carbon system), and Kyle even has a map for me, ready to go. So, I'll have the Attack/Sato Morph rearserts (GP Shift pattern), the new M4 exhaust, the PCIII, a Toby Steering Damper, and an Ohlins rear shock (did I forget to mention the shock? :p ) installed before the end of next week. Cool--just in time for another "Strafe Highway 33" run.

I'm also ordering the Dynojet 02 sensore elimitor--I guess for $15, it's hard to beat (was gonna try to solder one up myself, but the specs are a bit tough to come by).

Just thought I'd share...

P.S. Anyone want an Erion Bolt-on? I'd probably take $150 for it, and it's in very decent shape...
:thumb: Sounds great! I took the 954 out today for a good run after yesterday's PCIII installation. Seems smoother, runs great. Maybe a bit better midrange. You are two steps ahead of me with the rearsets and the Ohlin's shock. I told DK last week that I'd be back to spend more money. Probably the Sato rearsets next month. I've never done the 33 run. One of these days I'll drive south and give it a try.
Looking for an Akrapovic bolt on...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts