Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portland, any riders 'round here? Any rides going on in the future, summers almost over!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Canby, work in Portland. I have a '06 1K RR. I'm just down 99 from ya. Any one else in the area? Any one know of any shows? or bike related events?

·
Registered
24 Posts
i don't really know anyone else that rides, i primarily ride solo, have done as far as 1,600mi in one trip.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure i'd call it a ride, every fri/sat evening 5:30-1000pm at PIR they have Les Schwab late night drags. This friday 8/5/11 is a Street Bike Challenge.
I'll be there with '01 929 (bumble bee colors)..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nova,
sorry for the waaaaaaay late response. PIR and woodburn both require gloves,with kevlar stitching (has yellow threads) as per NHRA guidelines, boots that cover the ankles, jacket and helmet.
IF you run quicker than a 11.99 you'll need full leathers, doesn't matter if 2 piece or 1 piece.
As for the bike, in good safe operating order, nothing falling off, chain guard which extends to the back side of rear sprocket. That's about it.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
been nice too:plus1: thou I did just pay a ticket for 75 in a 55:crying: and he was nice could have given me a 80 in a 50 i guess!!! some crazy tailed me with there brights on, off I5 to 84 ex the whole mi1.1 so I took off!!! then a cop!!! O no!!!!! tried to tell him there was a "crazy" a foot behind me on the whole off ramp!!! he just said well you sould have kept going slow!!! I said well it's was wet!!! the whole off ramp is a left hand turn, what if I had slipped on something??? dude would have killed me!!! so I took off so he could not kill me!!! did not work, was true tho:thumbd: I did not speed up till the freeway thou, not on the left hand turn in the rain!!!!
SO All be taking it EZ for a little bit!!! unless where in there middle of no where or a track!!!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
who wants try a set up some ride groups for around portland OR???? any takers??? I'm in!!! or may be OR to get a few more people:idunno:

sounds like fun to me!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
slims900rr, beaverville!!! you ever take the back roads to newberg??? petty good:thumb: I do that ride all the time!!! well because it in my way!!! if you ever what to ride????:welcome: I'm down I work my own hours half the time!!! so just let me know!!! pm me and all give you my number!!! who ever what's to go riding!!!:plus1::welcome::rotfl:

·
Registered
129 Posts
anybody here going to PIR for friday night drags this year? i'm always looking for other people to go have fun with on fri,sat nights at the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
that could be cool!!! after I get the done on my bike!!! I ride it everday but I need to paint it and put my 98-99 front and new backend on!!! will be going out to pir for track days thou for sure!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts