Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Nedro - I'm failing to find the humor in this one. This ain't hardly the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Rather, these phucking psychopathic terrorist loser bastards can't get through security to the main target, so they fall back on the default hatred and bomb a synagogue, killing lots of muslim civilians.

I read yesterday that the attacks on American forces in Baghdad occurred when a conspirator let some pigeons go as a signal. The Americans, fortunately on guard, ripped up the attackers, and the surviving assholes fled amongst school children who were on the way home, uncaring of their safety.

These people are nothing more than sociopathic cowards. It's easy to see why those who are fighting them often seem to go overboard in their response.

Bear in mind that when the next Al Queda attack hits our shores that if they can't get to a high value political target they are disposed to hit unprotected churches, synagogues, and schools as an acceptable alternative. And further remember that a lot of islamic people perished in the WTC as well. The terrorists didn't give a sh!t

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, I understand all of that. Maybe now some muslams will also! But as long as their pathetic eyes are closed, I'll continue to laugh at those morons.
And why doesn't the media simply keep replaying that conversation between Osama and one of his cronies that showed Osama laughing at the idiot followers that gave their lives it the 9/11 attack. Just keep replaying it and the message WILL get out. All of their leaders are cowards and fonies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts