Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 1997 CBR900RR. Mechanically, it's bone stock. I've done only cosmetic changes like changing the red/white graphics to yellow/gold, gold aluminum pegs and bar ends and levers, and painting the fairing stay and windscreen gold (Rustoleum! sounds ghetto, looks great). I get more compliments on the new colors than I did when it was stock...

Anyway, I've been thinking of how to accomplish LEDs for tail lights like newer bikes have... Anyone else thought to try that? Any thoughts on what could be done to accomplish it? Would it take an electrical engineering degree to do this?

Also, I have a really cool very custom mod in the works; it's been something I thought about doing shortly after buying the bike 10 years ago, and only now have found a way to do it. I've never seen or heard of it done, but I just know any Honda owner will love it... I'll be sure to post pics when it's done (should be a few weeks hopefully, it's 10 years in the making = )

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
you can buy some std led lights and mount them in you existing housing or you could make your own tail light using automotive leds. keep us posted on that secret mod

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts