Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a freind were coming back from our sunday ride after we had lunch and I saw the wheelie light come on and I knew I could go about 30 miles. No big deal it was only 20 to my house, but we were riding pretty hard for the next 18 miles when we came to a passing zone that went from 1 lane to 2 lanes. No traffic no cops, time for a 3rd gear standup, first attempt didn't get it up all the way, second attempt,, pow up she goes, it was sweet I had it rite where I wanted it and I probably went a 1/4 mile and all the sudden the engine cut off and she droped like a rock and when the little bit of fuel I had left levaled out it came back to life abruptly and luckily I was holding on good. Holly crap I am thinking what was that. Thank god for the scotts damper, even with it, it almost tank slapped. that was the best $500 bucks I ever spent. About 2 more miles up the road I ran out of gas, luckily I was only 3 miles from home and my freind let me take his bike home to get gas. Me and some freinds are planning a trip to Jennings on feb 21, 22nd, If anyone is going to be there let me know. If it is not to cold that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.