Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I’m very new to this forum and would like to ask a few questions about Oxford Sports lifetime luggage Hump back. As you have read in my introduction my wife and I am planning a 4500km 3 week tour through South Africa. I have bought this Oxford luggage system but I have no clue how to put them on my 09 Fireblade, there is so many straps and things on the bags that it’s very confusing to fit. I did try and fit them but to be honest it looks very strange. Can someone please help me with this, is there a manual for these bags or a recommended installation guide. Also I’m worried about scratching the paint.

Thanks
See Ya On The Wire

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Hi Guys

I’m very new to this forum and would like to ask a few questions about Oxford Sports lifetime luggage Hump back. As you have read in my introduction my wife and I am planning a 4500km 3 week tour through South Africa. I have bought this Oxford luggage system but I have no clue how to put them on my 09 Fireblade, there is so many straps and things on the bags that it’s very confusing to fit. I did try and fit them but to be honest it looks very strange. Can someone please help me with this, is there a manual for these bags or a recommended installation guide. Also I’m worried about scratching the paint.

Thanks
See Ya On The Wire
:D Sorry cant really describe how to put them on, go back to the shop they will put them on for you.
You can get foamy stuff (dont know what its called) to put over you paint.
Have you checked utube somebody must have something on there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts