Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took some pics of whats left of our farm after the bush fires here in Australia this week...the fires still going but we are away from the main front so its no worries...lost the house but as my granddad said he always wanted a second floor...just a load of clean up now...
the pics are pretty large but well worth a look...some are up the back in the forrest and it looks like the moon...

http://www.users.on.net/~caclark/

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic- 79 is the farm house
pic- 74 is a bit sad
pic-65 is fatty me

and pics 45,56,59,61 i think look pretty crazy:eek:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Must have been a fast mover, there's a lot of trees still standing... Beautiful land and horses, Btw.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CBRVFR said:
Must have been a fast mover, there's a lot of trees still standing... Beautiful land and horses, Btw.
yeah in the paddocks it was a fast grass fire so the trees will be sweet but up the back and closer to the mountain where the house was it was really hot and most of the trees are dead..look at pic 59 and 61 that would have been insane
:flame: :alcohol: :(

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Looks like it was a hot one. The ground fuel in some of those pics must have been high sparse grass since there really is nothing at the ground level that even looks scorched.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Man, sorry for your loss. :( 59 and 61 are moonscapes, that was real hot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts