·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell was he doing on an ATV in the first place... :huh:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
The human side of me (what little there is left of it, lol) demands a sliver of empathy for the guy . . . I don't want to see him die or be crippled. Yet he's abused his mind and body for so many years and he's such a freaking burnout that I too question what the hell he was doing on an ATV or any other motorized vehicle. I'm sure he was in his typical, drug-addled state when he wiped out . . .

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I'm just amazed he had the coordination to get the thing moving in the first place...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
tigerblade said:
I'm just amazed he had the coordination to get the thing moving in the first place...
I had similar thoughts at VIR when I saw you riding...

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Shouldn't this thread be in the four wheelers section?
See what happens when you let neanderthals start threads? :rasp:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BDA116 said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the four wheelers section?
See what happens when you let neanderthals start threads? :rasp:
LOL....I have always fancied myself as more of a Cro Magnon than a Neandertal....

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Chain said:
. . . I don't want to see him die or be crippled. . . .
I thought he was crippled allready, have you seen him try to move.....maybe's he just crippled in the brain :idunno:

edit: typo

·
Registered
441 Posts
They had the story on the Howard Stearn show and he said the guy can't even hold a cup of coffee, what the hell was he doing on one of those.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I told you guys quads are dangerous. Had Ozzy instead been on a dirtbike he wouldn't have been able to remain upright long enough to gain the momentum necessary to hurt himself this bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts