Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on Ebay and then on their home page, and Im more confused than before?

Im ASSuming one can buy one already mapped. One can also download maps? Can I have a map created?

HELP!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Depending on who you buy it from, you can usually have them load a map on it for you.

You can also download maps, modify them on your computer/pc, or make your own.  Or, as you ask, you can take your bike to a shop that is properly equipped and they can make you a custom map - that's actually the way to get the best map, as it's made for your particular bike.  When you leave the shop, you'll be all set.

To load a map onto your pc unit, you'll need to have a laptop or be able to get your computer within the length of a serial cable that you'll use to load the map from your computer/laptop to the unit on the bike while it's running.  The pc comes with instructions and it's really easy.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I don't think they come loaded from power commander but if you buy it from Dan Kyle, he'll load one for you. It is still best to get yours done by a local tuner when you can.

edit: Oz beat me to it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any link to contact him?

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
the power commanders come with a map already loaded on them, just it may not be the correct map for your application.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HondaGal : Quote (sk1pper @ June 22 2003, 1:26pm)Any link to contact him?
Look at the top of every page....his logo is there. Click on it and it'll take you to Dan's site.
AAAHHHHHH!!!

<- dope

1 - 12 of 12 Posts